Despite the current circumstances in connection with the “Coronavirus – Covid-19” we would like to assure our customers and partners that even in this difficult time we will do our best to offer you the best possible support.
To protect our team, our customers and partners, we have already implemented the following measures:
- Strictest reporting requirements for employees who were in crisis areas or who had or could have direct contact with infected people or suspected cases.
- The most intensive hygiene measures to be observed by our employees.
- Our entire team in Germany and Poland are divided into A and B teams. If team A is in the home office, team B is in the offices. Daily disinfection of rooms and working environments is guaranteed after consultation with the cleaning team. Employees in the AD or with home office contracts temporarily remain exclusively home offices. The stipulated rules for presence days in the office have been lifted until further notice.
- The receiving of visitors has been postponed or canceled until further notice.
- Travel and external meetings require stricter approvals.
- Employees are encouraged to use telephone and video conferences with first priority.
- Trade fair visits and appearances were canceled until June.
- Corresponding notices at i-points in the company.
We are happy to continue to be your reliable contact and wish you good health and perseverance.