Location: di support GmbH / Düsseldorfer Str. 13, 65760 Eschborn / Germany
We are a software company near Frankfurt. Let’s put it this way – our headquarters is in Eschborn but have a view of the Frankfurt skyline. Since 2016, our group of companies also includes di support pl Sp. Z oo. – located in the charming city of Poznan, Poland. While our sales, finance, back office, graphics, and support / service hotline are located in Germany, our software development, QA & PM are located in Poland. And since the United Kingdom has much more to offer than London and rain, we expanded di support group in 2021 – di support UK Ltd. for new business development. But now to us: we are diverse group of nerds and marketing experts, multilinguals, and market specialists. We believe that who wants to change the world needs ideas and pep as well as confetti and magic moments. In 2020, di support has turned 20 years old – 20 years of enabling top retailers, e-commerce entrepreneurs and brands to offer an unlimited variety of personalized instant photo and print products worldwide under their own name. One thing’s for sure – we are always looking for someone with your skills! Do you have the will to make a difference? Then join the team and help create a success story. We look forward to hearing from you!
The role combines both new business development management and key account support, with a main focus on promoting new business in the DACH region. Together with you, we want to further develop our sales strategies and expand our partner network. You should be an open, communicative personality and bring experience in lead generation.
- Customer acquisition as well as identification and development of new business relationships, mainly in the retail industry
- You cultivate, develop, and expand existing relationships with key accounts
- Responsibility for key sales and earnings figures to increase market shares and achieve company objectives
- Potential analysis and identification of customer requirements as well as evaluation of implementation options based on the complete product, service, and solution portfolio
- You’re look to fill a pipeline of pre-qualified leads from existing customers, as well as cold leads that you’ve worked out yourself through market research
- You create professional product presentations and ensure excellent customer advice to our complete product portfolio
- You constantly keep an eye on the industry and are informed about trends and digital changes
- You are not a “techie”, but you have a basic understanding of the interrelationships and requirements of IT solutions and are not afraid to introduce our products and solutions to customers and show their advantages
- With prospective buyers, you carry out contract negotiations on your own and are responsible for all phases of the sales process – from initial contact, presentation, consultation, offer, to the conclusion of the contract
- You have a degree in marketing or economics, or you can convince us that you can take us forward from day one without a degree
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience in sales/business development
- You are an absolute communication talent and present yourself with a confidence sense of negotiation and can empathize well with your counterparts
- You are motivated, focused on success and are ready to throw yourself into the mix
- You have an analytical mindset and a structured way of working
- You are an excellent team player, work independently at the same time and know how to prioritize your tasks
- You inform yourself about trends and digital changes and keep an eye on the industry
- You are willing to travel for customer appointments, trade fairs, networking and conferences, because an occasional change of environment is definitely your cup of tea
- Your distinctive ability to communicate in a focused, convincing and target group-oriented manner (from colleagues to managers to C-levels) as well as your very good English skills round complete your profile
- You convince with a high degree of openness and empathy and appear friendly and professional, your enthusiasm is simply spreading
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths are a standard with us. Of course, you have the freedom to think, develop and implement your own ideas and training opportunities. These all go without saying. All that falls into the category “bla bla bla”. That’s not what we’re trying to impress you with.
Here you have more perspectives:
- Permanent employment and 30 vacation days
- Attractive Home-Office arrangement and flexible working times
- No dress code – come as you are
- Start Up Flair – free drinks (coffee, water, tea, soft drinks) daily sweets and fresh fruit
- Foosball and game consoles, table tennis – here you can challenge the management to win breakfast or lunch for the team. GIVE EVERYTHING!
- 1 x per month a group lunch – COMPANY PAYS. Choose for yourself what you want #fastfood #healthyfood
- Various discounts from our partners as well as vouchers for our PrintCube Fashion Shop. Print your pictures in our showroom
- … and much more. Just ask!
Speaking of “come as you are”: With us, every person is unique, and we at di support like it colorful. After all, we all have our own interests, preferences and talents. We differ in when and where we grew up, what we believe in, who we love, how we dress, and what values and goals we pursue. di support stands for a corporate culture of mutual appreciation – no matter how old you are, what physical disabilities you may have, what sexual orientation and identity you feel you belong to, or what ethnic or cultural background sets you apart. At di support, we value unique personalities, a wealth of experience and resumes, and openness is critical to our success. Personality and character count for us – just be yourself, because we are!
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send us your application “oldschool”, quoting your salary requirements to Nicole Nahm email@example.com. Just be yourself, because we are too.
di support GmbH
Frau Nicole Nahm
Düsseldorfer Str. 13
Tel: +49 (0) 6196 77 933 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6196 77 933 – 29
Notes on how to deal with the Corona virus
di support has taken all necessary preventive and official measures to protect and prepare its employees and applicants. We have adapted the application process to the current conditions and offer job interviews by video and telephone. You will receive more information from our HR team during the application process. We wish you every success in your application. Take care of yourself and stay healthy!