Location: di support pl Sp.z o.o. / Poznan / Poland
We are a software company near Frankfurt. Let’s put it this way – our headquarters is in Eschborn but have a view of the Frankfurt skyline. Since 2016, our group of companies also includes di support pl Sp. Z oo. – located in the charming city of Poznan, Poland. While our sales, finance, back office, graphics, and support / service hotline are located in Germany, our software development, QA & PM are located in Poland. We are diverse group of nerds and marketing experts, multilinguals, and market specialists. We believe that he who wants to change the world needs ideas and pep as well as confetti and magic moments. This year di support turns 20 years old – 20 years in which we enabled top retailers, e-commerce entrepreneurs and brands to offer an unlimited variety of personalized photo and print products worldwide under their own name. One thing’s for sure – we are always looking for someone with your skills! Do you have the will to make a difference? Then join the team and help create a success story. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Development of the responsive UI elements in Vue.js framework according to the UI/UX design
- Creating Docker microservices and other backend modules
- Writing reusable, testable and efficient code
- Creating the developer’s documentation for back-end modules
- Working in accordance to Agile software methodologies with usage of the tools like: Jira, Confluence, Gitlab CI/CD, etc.
- If you want to jump on board with us and discover new innovative lands with our PrintCube system, then join our creative team
- If you have experience in HTML5, CSS3 and Vue.js, Angular.js framework and you are happy to share your experience also with our other talented Developers, then you’ll fit right in
- If you have a knowledge about Docker, Node.js and microservice architecture that’s great, but don’t be afraid if you don’t have this kind of knowledge, as we are always happy to teach you
- If you think in solutions instead of problems and have a real ‘can do’ mentality, then you are definitely the person that we are looking for
- If you have good English skills that’s perfect. Jeśli jednak nie znasz bardzo dobrze języka angielskiego to żaden problem, możesz brać udział w naszych cotygodniowych, darmowych zajęciach
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths are a standard with us. Of course, you have the freedom to think, develop and implement your own ideas and training opportunities. These all go without saying. All that falls into the category “bla bla bla”. That’s not what we’re trying to impress you with.
Here you have even more perspectives:
- An exciting job where you can take responsibility and grow in your skills
- A multi-cultural team that will welcome you with open arms
- A varied field of activity with always new challenges
- A modern office with very well technical equipment
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send us your application “old-school”, quoting your salary requirements to Ms. Anna Tubacka firstname.lastname@example.org. Just be yourself – because we are too.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)”
di support pl. z o.o.
Centrum Biurowe Podwale
ul. Małachowskiego 10