Location: di support pl Sp.z o.o. / Poznan / Poland
We are a software company near Frankfurt. Let’s put it this way – our headquarters is in Eschborn but have a view of the Frankfurt skyline. Since 2016, our group of companies also includes di support pl Sp. Z oo. – located in the charming city of Poznan, Poland. While our sales, finance, back office, graphics, and support / service hotline are located in Germany, our software development, QA & PM are located in Poland. We are diverse group of nerds and marketing experts, multilinguals, and market specialists. We believe that he who wants to change the world needs ideas and pep as well as confetti and magic moments. This year di support turns 20 years old – 20 years in which we enabled top retailers, e-commerce entrepreneurs and brands to offer an unlimited variety of personalized photo and print products worldwide under their own name. One thing’s for sure – we are always looking for someone with your skills! Do you have the will to make a difference? Then join the team and help create a success story. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Designing and developing iOS native applications
- Work with Product Managers, System Architects and closely with our Android Developer to create innovative solutions
- Testing the developed iOS software
- Continuous Software Documentation
- Cooperation with third parties and other developers
- Working in accordance to agile software development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban)
- At least 3 years of experience in iOS native application development (proven record of App Store applications)
- Experience in Objective C(Swift), iOS SDK, XCode and WebServices
- You have an education/university degree in IT or a related discipline
- You are fluent in English (German is a plus)
- Experience in an international environment is a plus
- You are communicable, outgoing and friendly and think in solutions instead of problems and have a real ‘can do’ mentality
- Self-starter mentality is a must
- You have the ability to task juggle and a good sense of prioritizing
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths are a standard with us. Of course, you have the freedom to think, develop and implement your own ideas and training opportunities. These all go without saying. All that falls into the category “bla bla bla”. That’s not what we’re trying to impress you with.
Here you have even more perspectives:
- An exciting job where you can take responsibility and grow in your skills
- A multi-cultural team that will welcome you with open arms
- A varied field of activity with always new challenges
- A modern office with very well technical equipment
- Great possibilities of developing your role within the company
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send us your application “old-school”, quoting your salary requirements to Ms. Anna Tubacka firstname.lastname@example.org. Just be yourself – because we are too.
Please include the following statement in your application: “I hereby authorize you to process my personal data included in my job application for the needs of the recruitment process in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2014, item 1182, 1662)”
di support pl. z o.o.
Centrum Biurowe Podwale
ul. Małachowskiego 10