Location: di support GmbH / Düsseldorfer Str. 13, 65760 Eschborn / Germany
We are a software company near Frankfurt. Let’s put it this way – our headquarters is in Eschborn but have a view of the Frankfurt skyline. Since 2016, our group of companies also includes di support pl Sp. Z oo. – located in the charming city of Poznan, Poland. While our sales, finance, back office, graphics, and support / service hotline are located in Germany, our software development, QA & PM are located in Poland. We are diverse group of nerds and marketing experts, multilinguals, and market specialists. We believe that the one who wants to change the world needs ideas and pep as well as confetti and magic moments. In 2020 di support turned 20 years old – 20 years in which we enabled top retailers, e-commerce entrepreneurs and brands to offer an unlimited variety of personalized photo and print products worldwide under their own name. One thing’s for sure – we are always looking for someone with your skills! Do you have the will to make a difference? Then join the team and help create a success story. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are a small team with start-up flair who think BIG – an ambitious group that is always open to new ideas, ready to learn and NEVER gives up. And that is why we need YOU! A great sense of responsibility is very important to you, and you are the very first person in this position concentrating on our international focus in the support department and you will be able to organize this sector independently.
- Beside the independent buildup of the newly created business division, you put your heart and visions in to integrate responsible international processes and operate with international clients, contracting- and service partners
- You take technical and disciplinary responsibility that your team in compliance with the concerning SLA’s informs the IT-Support and satisfies our international clients to the fullest. Simultaneously you are incident manager, problem manager and change manager in the operative processes and thereby in close cooperation with our IT-Support Manager DACH
- You monitor the processes of the requirements- and fault analysis from the actual solution finding/ order processing up to the structured follow-up and documentation
- You press forward international projects that define processes of the IT Infrastructure and coordinate their proceedings. Furthermore, you optimize the forthcoming procedures, i.e. control- and integration processes
- You are also in contact with other business divisions – particularly with our development department in Poland – and cooperate with them to ensure an efficient quality assurance. Thus, you promote a holistic communication
- You have a completed vocational training or a university degree in (Business-) informatics or an equivalent
- You have several years of experience in the international sector as well as in IT-Service Management
- Your heart beats for hardware – as well as for software issues and in doing so you are a pro, also in communicating technical information to a nontechnical audience
- You are well versed in installations and configurations of mainly Windows and Linux based software applications, as well as in troubleshooting. Additionally, you have experience in the fields of software testing, staging and roll-out planning
- You are proficient in controlling complex IT-Infrastructures and in leading and managing projects and teams
- You can express yourself fluently in German and especially English orally and in writing. You work closely together with our New Business Development Manager in the UK and enjoy acting as the interface between UK, Poland, and our Support department in matters concerning international projects with clients and contract partners
Flat hierarchies and short decision paths are a standard with us. Of course, you have the freedom to think, develop and implement your own ideas and training opportunities. These all go without saying. All that falls into the category “bla bla bla”. That’s not something we’re trying to impress you with.
Here you have even more perspectives:
- Permanent employment
- Attractive Home-Office arrangement
- No dress code – come as you are
- Start Up Flair – free drinks (coffee, water, tea, soft drinks) daily sweets and fresh fruit
- Foosball and game consoles, table tennis – here you can challenge the management to win breakfast or lunch for the team. GIVE EVERYTHING!
- 1 x per month a group lunch – COMPANY PAYS. Choose for yourself what you want #fastfood #healthyfood
- Various discounts from our partners as well as vouchers for our pixolo Fashion Shop. Print your pictures in our showroom
- … and much more. Just ask!
Apropos “Come as you are”: With us, every person is unique, and we at di support like it colorful. After all, we all have our own interests, preferences and talents.
We differ in when and where we grew up, what we believe in, who we love, how we dress, and what values and goals we pursue. di support stands for a corporate culture of mutual appreciation – no matter how old you are, what physical limitations you may have, what sexual orientation and identity you feel you belong to, or what ethnic or cultural background sets you apart. At di support, we value unique personalities, a wealth of experience and resumes, and openness is critical to our success. Personality and character count for us – just be yourself, because we are!
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send us your application “old-school”, quoting your salary requirements to Nicole Nahm email@example.com.
Just be yourself – because we are too.
di support GmbH
Ms. Nicole Nahm
Düsseldorfer Str. 13
Tel: +49 (0) 6196 77 933 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6196 77 933 – 29