Location: di support GmbH / Düsseldorfer Str. 13, 65760 Eschborn / Germany
We are a software company near Frankfurt. Let’s put it this way – our headquarter is in Eschborn but have a view of the Frankfurt skyline. Since 2016, our group of companies also includes di support pl Sp. Z oo. – located in the charming city of Poznan, Poland. While our sales, finance, back office, graphics, and support/ service hotline are located in Germany, our software development, QA & PM are located in Poland. We are a diverse group of nerds and marketing experts, multilinguals, and market specialists. We believe that the one who wants to change the world needs ideas and pep as well as confetti and magic moments. In 2020 di support turned 20 years old – 20 years in which we enabled top retailers, e-commerce entrepreneurs and brands to offer an unlimited variety of personalized photo and print products worldwide under their own name. One thing’s for sure – we are always looking for someone with your skills! Do you have the will to make a difference? Then join the team and help create a success story. We look forward to hearing from you!
- You accept support tickets and requests from our (inter-)national B2B-online- and telephone support, answer them and take care of complete documentation
- You work closely and trustfully with our support manager together and always have an open door for your colleagues in the support team, including trainings
- Furthermore, you support us with competent Windows expertise in installation, administration and monitoring of server-, network and client structures
- You will be in close contact with our Polish Development department to ensure an effective seal of quality
- There is no problem that throws you off balance – since you are an expert in escalation management
- You arrange yourself with i.e. external service partners and as IT-Supporter you assist in independent solution-finding
Problemsolver? Communicator? Servicetalent? Teamplayer? Fun?
- You have completed an apprenticeship as qualified IT specialist for system-level integration or an equivalent IT- qualification? Perfect!
- Do you have experience in IT-Support/ User Help Desk as well as in handling ticket systems? Are you capable of installing and configurating Software applications and troubleshooting in mainly windows systems? And you have experience in software testing, staging and roll-out planning? Amazing!
- You know how to express yourself in excellent German verbally as well as in written form and command a good level of English? Fantastic!
- You enjoy working in a team, but you can work just as responsible independently – moreover you are well capable of handling stress and do not turn into a diva – you rather have a candy bar? Top!
- Are you someone with empathy, a good sense of humor and clarity and who is looking forward to training colleagues and costumers? You fancy business trips/ fairs and own a driving license Class B? Thumbs up!
Flat hierarchies with short decision paths are a given in our firm. Of course, you have the freedom to think, develop and implement your own ideas and training opportunities. These all go without saying. All that falls into the category “bla bla bla”. So, that’s nothing we want to impress you with.
Here you have even more perspectives:
- Permanent employment and 30 vacation days
- Attractive Home-Office arrangements
- No dress code – come as you are
- Start Up flair – free drinks (coffee, water, tea, soft drinks), daily sweets and fresh fruits
- Table-soccer, -tennis and game consoles – here you can challenge the management to win a breakfast or lunch for the team. GIVE EVERYTHING!
- 1 x per month a group lunch – COMPANY PAYS! Choose for yourself what you want #fastfood #healthyfood
- Various discounts with our partners as well as a vouchers for our pixolo Fashion Shop. Print your pictures in our showroom
- …and much more. Just ask!
Apropos “Come as you are”: With us, every person is unique, and we at di support like it colorful. After all, we all have our own interests, preferences and talents.
We differ in when and where we grew up, what we believe in, who we love, how we dress, and what values and goals we pursue. di support stands for a corporate culture of mutual appreciation – no matter how old you are, what physical limitations you may have, what sexual orientation and identity you feel you belong to, or what ethnic or cultural background sets you apart. At di support, we value unique personalities, a wealth of experience and resumes, and openness is critical to our success. Personality and character count for us – just be yourself, because we are!
If you do not want to miss this opportunity, send us your application “old school”, including your salary expectation to Nicole Nahm email@example.com.
di support GmbH
Ms Nicole Nahm
Duesseldorfer Str. 13
Tel: +49 (0) 6196 77 933 – 0
Fax: +49 (0) 6196 77 933 – 29
Notes on dealing with the corona virus
di support has taken all necessary, preventive, and officially mandated measures for the protection and precaution of its employees and applicants.
We have adapted the application process to the current conditions and offer interviews by video and telephone. You will receive further information on this from our HR team during the application process.
We wish you every success with your application. Take care and stay healthy!